Saturday, October 17, 2009

Church Pics





With my new camera in hand, I decided to drive down the street to this beautiful church that I pass everyday. As I was taking pictures of the outside, a little old lady drove up and got out of her car. She asked me how I was and if I would like to come inside. I took a chance...not being religious...and followed her inside. Wow I was in for a surprise. She even told me to start taking pictures! It was one of the most beautiful churches that I have ever seen. The pictures do not do it justice. She explained to me that one of the stained glass windows she purchased and dedicated to her son who died when he was only 18. My heart just dropped. She was so sweet! It was a neat experience and I got some great pics!


1 comment:

  1. Wow...beautiful! It is amazing how much detail they used to put in building. I love taking pics of old missions...it is one of my "missions" to visit all of them in CA. Great work with your camera!

    ReplyDelete