Friday, August 13, 2010

Wee Memories Challenge #17

Of course I waited until the last minute for this challenge (the weekdays seem to fly by these days)! Wee Memories Challenge #17 was to incorperate butterflies into your project. I came across this fun birdcage paper pack at Joanns the other day and I had to have it! I used a few different techniques on this card that I have seen other people do (ribbon & circles). I think that its always fun to see if you can recreate other's little pieces of creativity, but add your own twist on it! Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! Love the bird cages! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of being in an old attic and looking through a window to the outside---and watching the birdies! A really precious card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ribbon work. And that window is so cute! Great job Angela!

    ReplyDelete